a Bangladeshi National level development organization
SUF provide primary health care support to the poor, day labour farmer and their family members within the project location, the project doctor find out some problem of the Patients and gave them instruction to take care with the consultation of reported doctor. As per doctor suggestion they come regulare to doctor and continue their health check up. The targeted farmer received diabetic Check up, ensure the blood group, women farmers are checking pregnancy by the female paramedic of the project. Awareness raising sessions on health issue have continue within the project location.
• Identifiy the protential Patients within the project location.
• Conduct Awareness rising session on different issues including health.
• Provide first aid support with medicine.
• Blood group campaign.
• Referral health care service for secondary treatment.
• Eye screening campaigning.
• Diabetics campaign.
• Dental campaign.
• Advertisement for clinic information about health service.
• Antenatal and Post natal checkup for mother & baby.
• Diagnostic facilities increase.
• Health camp for the school children .